Task 2 (2—3 minutes)
You play the part of a student in an international school. You are taking a three-week language course there. You meet your classmate Nick/Nora on campus. He/she is wearing a nice new jacket.
- Find out where he/she bought his/her new jacket.
- Answer his/her question(s) about clothes you like wearing.
- Answer the question(s) about school uniform.
- Reject any invitation for the rest of the day.
You begin the conversation. The examiner will play the part of your classmate.
- cover all four aspects of the task;
- be active and polite.