Вы услышите четыре коротких диалога, обозначенных А, B, C и D. Определите, где происходит каждый из этих диалогов. Используйте каждое место действия из списка 1–5 только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее место действия. Вы услышите запись дважды. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу.
1. At home
2. At the zoo
3. At a stadium
4. On a beach
5. On a street
- Why? Why did he tell him to leave the pitch?
- You mean why did the referee send off the forward? I think he was right to do so. The forward was rude to the other player.
- But he didn’t mean to. He didn’t mean to kick him.
- Makes no difference. He kicked the defender of the other team. If the referee doesn’t stop such rude behavior there’ll be lots of injured player at the end of the game.
- Look, it’s starting to rain.
- Good. It will calm them down a bit.
- What are you watching?
- The semifinal. We are playing against Germany.
- Have we got any chance of getting to the final?
- Theoretically speaking, yes. The German team is strong, but we still have a chance.
- And do I have at least a theoretical chance of switching the TV to my favorite Discovery channel program tonight?
- Not a chance. It’s a semifinal, can't you understand it?
- They are so cute? Look, they are trying to play with the ball.
- The bears. Oh, and that one: the dark one is acting like a goalkeeper.
- I always have mixed feelings when I come here. On the one hand — all these animals are so cute and it’s so nice to watch them.
- But on the other hand it’s so sad that they are going to spend their whole life here, in cages and not in the forests they belong in.
- Feeling bored, aren’t you?
- It’s because you’re lying on the shore like a lazy sea lion. Come on, let’s go for a swim.
- The water is too cold today.
- Then let’s have a volleyball or football game.
- Right here?
- Yes, I’ve got a ball. I think some other people will join us. Meanwhile you can be a goalkeeper. You will, won't you?
A−3: Why did the referee stop the player...
B−1: Semi final... German team, (watching TV)
C−2: ... the bears, animals spend their life in cages...
D−4: on the shore, the water is too cold today...